Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Blog

Hello all the people out there... My name is Ashley and I am going to attempt this whole blogging thing. I frequently visit the Weight Watcher message boards and so many of the girls on there have blogs and have great information on them that I felt inspired to join in and see what all of the fuss is about.

So I guess it is only natural to introduce myself... My name is Ashley. I am 25 years old and I am currently married to my best friend and better half JP. We live in Arlington Texas with our 2 beautiful shepherds that I absolutely adore!! (See pic below). I work for a leading bank's check fraud department and love it! I am also a full time student at the University of Texas at Arlington at night and I am currently majoring in Marketing.. I hope to graduate next year!! (can a get a Alleluia?!?!) I love to read... well to be honest because I am so busy I "listen" to books on tape on my way too and from the office, but I do love books!

The only thing I do want to share is my love for
football!! I am really missing football season and CANNOT wait for it to start... Goodness sometimes I just feel the need to yell "Go Pack Go". Sorry I guess I should mention that I am a Greenbay Packer fan.... don't scroll up to check and see if you remember correctly that I live in Texas... yes I do live in Texas. My packers are sometimes one of the best parts of my week during football season. I still have a month to go till preseason... sometimes I wonder if I will make it!! ahhh I NEED football!! Sorry I know... I know... I need to breath and calm down it will be here soon! Thank goodness too!!

Ok well I think I have accomplished my very first blogging session and now it is time for bed... Good night blogging land... and hopefully I will see you again soon!! :)




1 comment: